The Office of Education Abroad, a unit of the Center for International Education, offers study abroad opportunities worldwide. Whether you want to go for a year, a semester, a summer or a two-week program, our office can help you achieve your goals.
The first step to studying abroad is to browse the list of programs available. Once you have an idea of where you want to go and what courses you want to take, please come to our office and meet with an advisor. You will receive more information on the next steps at your meeting.
Students interested in study abroad are welcome to begin the planning process. You may schedule an appointment or stop by the CIE (in-person or virtually) during walk-in hours to have a meeting.
Follow one of the steps below to reach us:
Schedule an Appointment
- Request an appointment directly from the website with LeeAnn Scherbauer, Assistant Director, Education Abroad.
- Fill out our intake form to schedule an appointment with an advisor. (In-person or via Zoom)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up an appointment. (In-person or via Zoom)
- Drop by the CIE (GSC 230) during walk-in hours, Monday through Friday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm. (In-person)
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject: ZOOM Walk-in during the above hours. The advisor on-call will email you back with the Zoom link directly to start the meeting right-away or send a brief note when they are next available (they might already be in a meeting) and when to expect the link. (Zoom)
We look forward to seeing you!